Pages

Hazelnut Nutella Cake

I always look for an excuse to bake. I refuse to do so on a regular basis, as I give in to temptation easily. So, when my friend Maryam invited us for a dinner, I immediately thought of baking one of the cakes on my list: Hazelnut Nutella Cake.

This cake serves 6-8.


Ingredients:
1 cup Skinned hazlenuts 
1 cup All-purpose flour 
1 stick Butter (room temperature)  
1/2 cup Sugar 
1/3 cup Nutella or any other chocolate hazelnut spread
3 Eggs 
1 teaspoon Vanilla 
1/4 teaspoon Salt 
1 teaspoon Baking powder 


  1. Preheat the oven to 350F. 
  2. Toast the hazelnuts in a 350F oven for 5 minutes or in a  dry pan for 10 minutes on medium heat, until golden and let them cool.
  3. Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor (except for a few which will be used as garnish) .


      4. Cream the room temperature butter and the sugar until light and creamy, preferably with an electric mixer.
      5. Add the eggs one at a time, the vanilla,  and the nutella. Beat.
      6. In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: the flour, the ground hazelnuts, the salt and the baking powder.
      7. Mix the dry ingredients into the batter.
      8. Pour the batter in a pan and bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven.







And voilà:



I topped the cake with whipped cream after I had cooled, and sprinkled a few chopped hazelnuts. I also sifted cocoa powder on it at the end. I added the topping as we were taking this to Maryam's party. The cake is perfectly delicious without the topping and pairs well with milk, tea, and coffee :)


Bon Appétit

نوش جان




3 Response to "Hazelnut Nutella Cake"

  1. Ghayoor Outsourcingbe Says:

    ppreciated work. The post is awesome and

    informative. I really love to visit here again. I

    love to maintain my body and that is rason I prefer

    to buy

    peptides
    .
    Nice work keep it up!

  2. Unknown Says:

    hazelnut cake is looking very delicoius share more info.
    Chinese food restaurant | online food menu at satyaniketan

  3. Liana sofiani Says:

    Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of HERPES, HIV, DIABETES, LUPUS, STROKE etc by Dr. OZIEGBE herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HERPES for the past 7 years but Dr. OZIEGBE cured me with his herbs and i referred my Aunt and her Husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from HERPES too. And they were totally cured. I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. Without any side effects.
    Contact Dr. Oziegbe

    Visit his website for details and proof :-

    http//:droziegbeherbalhome.Wordpress.com/
    Or
    Email 📧 droziegbeherbalhome@gmail.com
    Phone/Whatsap +2347038673310

Post a Comment